MANAGEMENT is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; LEADERSHIP determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall - Stephen Covey

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ten Books that...

If you have recently visited Tom Peters' website, you would notice a post on "Twelve Books That Changed the World". This post got me started to think on my feet and come up with a similar list and here I present below my roll of "Ten Books That Changed My View Of the World"
1. IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE – TOM PETERS & BOB WATERMAN
2. WINNING – JACK WELCH
3. PEPSI TO APPLE – JOHN SCULLEY
4. WORLD IS FLAT – TOM FRIEDMAN
5. RE-IMAGINE – TOM PETERS
6. MY YEARS WITH GENERAL MOTORS – ALFRED P.SLOAN
7. BUSINESS AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT – BILL GATES
8. AUTOBIOGRAPHY – LEE IAACOCA
9. STRAIGHT FROM THE GUT – JACK WELCH
10. LEADING THE REVOLUTION – GARY HAMEL
Do you have anything to add to the above???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web site visitor counter
Office Depot Online