MANAGEMENT is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; LEADERSHIP determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall - Stephen Covey

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Event: CFO Rising Southeast Asia Conference

Sriram speaks on how Asia’s finance leaders can foster and promote good ethical practice within their organizations at the CFO Rising Southeast Asia Conference on November 16, 2006 at The Oriental, Singapore.

Click here to know more about the program, speakers & registration details and do feel free to pour your thoughts / views / ideas / suggestions on this topic.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.KANNAN said...

May be I will take some time to go through in greater details of the programme contents of the great event before flowing some of my thoughts. I can't pour my thoughts as I have my limitaions in the knowledge of the subject matter, but will certainly do my best and please wait.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web site visitor counter
Office Depot Online