MANAGEMENT is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; LEADERSHIP determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall - Stephen Covey

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Error regretted

An article by name "Deserve before you Desire" claiming that Mr. R.Gopalakrishnan succeeds Mr. Ratan Tata as Chairman of Tata Sons Ltd is FALSE and UNTRUE. Regret this misleading information published. The article has been since deleted.
My personal apologies to Mr. R.Gopalakrishnan & Mr. Ratan Tata for publishing the same & will henceforth ensure that such misleading / false information is not published. Also, my heartfelt apologies for any damages caused. This was totally unintentional & will NEVER be repeated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Gay said...

Sriram

I have made many mistakes in my life and my work. We all make mistakes and indeed the progress of civilization has been based more upon mistakes than success. Do not beat yourself up. You have apologised and that is all you can really do. You have learned - as we all do from such events and you must not be too hard on yourself.

Warmest regards my friend

Trevor

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Annie said...

I missed the article Sririam but don't worry about the comments of one person. Let's prioritise about what's really important in life.

It's a great blog Sriram - I like the photos. Keep up the good work!

8:40 AM

 
Blogger Sriram said...

Trevor & Annie,

Thanx for boosting my morale...I definitely understand ur point of view and I truly believe that "Strong people make as many mistakes as weak people but the difference is that strong people admit their mistakes, laugh at them, learn from them....that is how they become strong!"

Happy bloggin'

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Prince said...

Sriram,

Could you please tell me the document or link which says that this news was false?

Thanks

Prince.
prince.peter@gmail.com

8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web site visitor counter
Office Depot Online