MANAGEMENT is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; LEADERSHIP determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall - Stephen Covey

Monday, November 07, 2005

Albert Einstein at his best!

a) Albert Einstein once went to a restaurant. The waiter placed menu-card before him. Unfortunately Einstein had left his reading-glasses at home, so he said to waiter," would you please read it out to me?" The waiter hesitated a bit and then replied," I would have been glad to, Sir, but I am also an illiterate like you."
b) After the birth of his sister Maja, the two and a half year old Albert Einstein was told he would now have something to play with. After looking at the baby, young Albert complained "Yes, but where are its wheels?"
c) Einstein never has to dress well. When Einstein's Wife told him to dress properly when going to the Office he argued: "Why should I? Everyone knows me there."When he was told to dress properly for his first big conference:"Why should I? No one knows me there."
Happy laughin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web site visitor counter
Office Depot Online